January 28, 2020
£110.00 per day
10:00 - 15:30
Hilton Dunblane Hydro
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 working days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For - Heads of Boarding
All Heads of Boarding and relevant colleagues are warmly invited to this event, designed to provide an update on the New Quality Framework for Mainstream School Care Accommodation Services.
Following on-going consultation and trialling of the Draft Framework, it is anticipated that the Care Inspectorate will launch the Framework early in December 2019. At this session, the Care Inspectorate team will provide delegates with
· Key messages from the consultation process and the subsequent modifications to inspection activity;
· Perspectives on the Planning Arrangements for Children and Young People; and
· Open Forum – an opportunity for professional dialogue and discussion
The afternoon session will be opened by colleagues from Harmeny Education Trust who will provide an overview of the SVQ centre at Harmeny. They will also outline a potential sustainable model of supporting a member of each school to become an assessor.
We are delighted to welcome Dale Wilkins, Director of Safeguarding, Standards and Training with the BSA to lead the final pm session.
***Please register as soon as possible to secure your place***