January 18, 2018
10:00 - 15:30
RADISSON BLU HOTEL, EDINBURGH
The Royal Mile
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
Throughout the current academic session, SCIS in partnership with Gilson Gray have facilitated a number of sessions with GDPR readiness being the core theme.
This is the second and final date this session designed specifically for colleagues who have responsibility for Data Protection and who are leading GDPR compliance.
The day will be structured around the following:
- An update on the SCIS/Gilson Gray Implementation Plan and use of the bespoke Spreadsheet
- An introduction to a bespoke on-line accredited training module appropriate for key decision makers and leaders in schools
- An update on current and future developments, including a Support Pack for schools which will be comprised of a series of documents to assist schools in both the planning and on-going implementation stages
- An insight into the support and information available via the SCIS website.
The day will also allow for sharing of practice with colleagues.
**Please register as soon as possible and by Thursday 11 January at the latest**