November 26, 2018
10:00 - 15:30
Radisson Blu Edinburgh
The Royal Mile
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For – Colleagues with responsibility for Data Protection – Data Protection Officers
This up-date has been scheduled to allow for a 6 month consideration/reflection of the legislation into practice. SCIS continues to work in partnership with Gilson Gray in this context and this event is designed specifically for colleagues who have responsibility for Data Protection and who are leading GDPR compliance.
The day will be structured around the following:
- An update on the SCIS/Gilson Gray Strategy
- Lessons learned
- Practical advice and solution-focussed approaches
- Collaborative practice – what is working well in schools, input from DPOs
- An opportunity for Q&A
- An insight into the support and information available via the SCIS website.