May 24, 2018
10:00 - 13:00
St Aloysius' College
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For - Bursars/Business Managers/HR Professionals
Disclosure Scotland’s guidance and processes are designed to play a key role with respect to safeguarding practices. We are delighted that St Aloysius’ College will host this event for Lead (and designated) Signatories.
This half-day session will aim to demystify the role of Disclosure Scotland and provide up-to-date information and guidance on a range of relevant themes including:
- Eligibility – as it relates to the independent sector
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and the amendment orders – the impact on schools as employers
- Duties of Lead and other signatories
- PVG and Duty to refer
- PVG Review and the Alliance group
- PVG and Criminal Records Check policy – good practice addition
In addition, there will be a Brief Prototype for digital PVG application demonstration
***Please register as soon as possible and by Friday 18 May at the latest.***