November 9, 2020
14:00 - 15:00
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 working days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
How to plan for and manage a crisis
At some point or other most schools will be faced with some form of crisis which may damage their reputations.
The way you choose to communicate in a crisis reflects your brand, your values and your ethos as a business so it is vital to have a plan in place because the best way to manage a crisis is to prepare for one.
SCIS retained PR agency, Represent undertand what it takes to do this. Founder and managing director, Judith O'Leary will host this online webinar and share her expertise on how best to plan for and manage a crisis.
- Why there is a need for a crisis communications team
- What are the potential issues that may arise & the importance of collaboration
- How to plan for a crisis
- Who are your stakeholders & how best ot engage
- When to develop messaging & how best to train your team to deliver them