September 25, 2017
10:00 - 15:00
Edinburgh Grosvenor Hilton
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For – Data Protection Officers (DPOs)
The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, was adopted by the European Parliament in April 2016 and will come into force on 25th May 2018. GDPR aims to harmonise data protection law across member states.
Gilson Gray LLP in partnership with SCIS is proud to present a dedicated event for designated Data Protection Officers. The focus will be on the challenges in implementing GDPR including:
- Identifying location of Personal Data within the organisation
- Steps to follow to be GDPR compliant
- Individuals’ Rights
- Privacy Notices
- Data Processing Procedures
- Consent Processes
In addition, there will be an opportunity for Q&A.
**Please register as soon as possible and by Friday 8 September at the latest**