October 30, 2018
10:00 - 15:00
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For Senior Leaders and Governors
GIRFEC– Next Steps?
We are anticipating that by late October, the GIRFEC landscape will be somewhat clearer and that updated guidance will be in the public domain. The purpose of this update is to provide clarity on the national picture and the duties on independent schools. We are facilitating this update for Senior Leaders and Governors.
The Programme will include input from Scottish Government, ICO and Police Scotland:
- National Update: Colleagues from the GIRFEC Implementation Team at Scottish Government will provide an update on GIRFEC – there will also be an opportunity for questions and discussion.
- Information Sharing: Colleagues from the Information Commissioner’s Office will outline best practice and approaches.
- Police Scotland: Colleagues from Police Scotland will share practice and protocols.
***Please register as soon as possible and by Friday 12 October at the latest***