September 27, 2017
09:30 - 15:30
GLASGOW Radisson Blu Hotel
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
Creating a Quality Envinonment for Early Learning
This will focus on effective pedagogy at the Early Level and will be led by Lynda Keith, Education Consultant, Adviser and Writer. It will build an in-depth overview of Early Learning based on Building the Ambition and Lynda’s work on Transition and Play–based Learning.
• To explore the key messages within Building the Ambition, and Space to Grow, and evaluate how these impact on current practice.
• To explore the importance of the indoor and outdoor environment, and identify key features to create effective learning spaces for young children development and learning.
• To take a closer look at the implications of wellbeing, communication and promoting curiosity, inquiry and creativity in creating the environment.
Lynda will incorporate her recently published book: Developing Young Children’s Mathematical Learning Outdoors- Linking Pedagogy and Practice, and each participant will receive a copy of this book on the day. Read more about Lynda’s book - here
**Please register as soon as possible and by Friday 8 September at the latest to ensure book order is placed**