September 19, 2019
£75.00 hallf day
10:00 - 13:00
The Royal Mile
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 working days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For Previous Participants of the School Leadership Programme
Navigating Leadership: Leadership Decoded
This course is a re-connector for those colleagues who have previously completed the 6 day school leadership programme. We are delighted that Rod Grant, Headmaster of Clifton Hall School will deliver a tailored bespoke leadership workshop based around his book: “Success Decoded: The 'Little Guide' to Future Fulfilment”. Rod will stimulate discussion and debate around a number of key leadership issues, including:
- Perspectives on success and change
- Challenging mindsets
- Consideration of perception ‘v’ reality
- Role of communication
- Maintaining an authentic leadership stance
This promises to be a lively and thought-provoking session, which aims to provide a sense of authentic realism for colleagues on a leadership journey.
***Please register as soon as possible to secure your place.***