September 19, 2017
09:30 - 15:00
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For –Previous School Leadership Participants
This course is suitable for colleagues who completed our school leadership programme during the following sessions: 2012-13, 2013-14 and 2014-15
Leadership Masterclass, delivered by Emma Bell
Fulfilling Personal Potential and Developing Strong and Effective Relationships
Emma will develop a number of the core themes that permeated through the school leadership programme. Within the context of authentic and conscious leadership these will include:
- Time Management: working smarter, not harder
- Team formation: building an effective team
- Managing Change
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Revisiting Key Influencing Skills
There are a limited number of places available for this event and places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Priority is being given to previous participants of the SCIS School Leadership Programme.
**Please register by Friday 8 September at the latest**