January 25, 2018
09:30 - 03:30
Radisson Blu Hotel
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For – Teaching Staff
Working to your Strengths
With Katie Banham, Learning to Flourish
This Conference is open to all support staff who are leading teams in their context or aspiring to a leadership role. The day will be led by Katie Banham, and will focus on a number of key aspects including:
- 10 elements of successful teams
- How do your strengths help you lead a team?
- Preparing for interviews and new roles
- Coaching conversations
- Team Leadership commitments
This will be an interactive day and aims to equip colleagues with a range of skills and abilities to develop and enhance practice.
Please register as soon as possible and by Wednesday 17 January at the latest.