March 21, 2019
£110.00 per day
10:30 - 15:30
Collection Radisson Hotel
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 working days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For staff with a Marketing and Admissions background
The annual Marketing and Admissions conference sees SCIS and AMCIS joining forces to bring to you an event that is designed to inspire and motivate school communications, marketing and admissions professionals.
This is a great opportunity to meet colleagues and to share ideas.
Session 1: Just who do you think you are?
Miranda Henderson, Chartered Marketer, Dowie & Co
- Session exploring the core principles of stakeholder research and exploring how stakeholder research can inform a school’s ‘cultural web’ – the symbols, routines, stories and structures which define how things are done – with meaningful top tips.
Session 2: Improving Internal Communications – How to bring stakeholders on board
Rachel Hadley Leonard, Development Director, Princethorpe College
- Learn more about ways to effectively engage stakeholders within your school. From gardener to governor and staff to students, this session will refresh your ideas on internal communications and will include the top ten takeaways for your school.
Session 3: SCIS Marketing Campaign update
Represent , PR & Digital Agency
- This session will look at how SCIS has been working to raise awareness of the benefits of an independent education in Scotland.
Session 4: Advanced Digital Marketing Strategies
Chris Knight, Managing Director, Innermedia
- Chris will simplify a number of tried and tested online strategies that you can implement to help maximise your digital marketing. With over 18 years' experience in the corporate sector, and 9 years in the independent sector, Chris and his team understands how to create and measure campaigns to engage parents and convert them into paying customers. He will cover SEO, Social, Paid Search, Re-Marketing, Facebook Funnels and future consideration such as voice search and automation via Bot.
Please register soon to secure your place