January 18, 2018
£195.00 per day
09:30 - 16:00
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh – Queensferry Crossing
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For Pastoral Care/Guidance Teachers
The Scottish Government has cited improving the mental health of the population as a national priority. The 10-year strategy can be accessed here. The role of schools in this context is well documented and SCIS is committed to supporting schools in this respect. In addition to populating the Professional Learning programme with one-off seminars and events, we have developed a 3rd tier in our mental health pathway to eqip colleagues with the requisite professional learning (encompassing knowledge and skills) to support children and young people in this important area: CBT informed approaches.
Day One will focus on:
- Understanding Mental Health
- Introduction to the CBT Model
***NB THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL. ***