September 23, 2020
£25.00 Per Module
16:00 - 17:00
Virtually hosted by SCIS
61 Dublin Street
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 working days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
Replacement date from March 2020
This virtual session is exclusively for those colleagues who were participants on the 2019-20 Middle Leadership Programme. In advance of this session, colleagues should have completed Module One.
During this session, participants will:
- share leadership reflections
- understand the psychology of strengths for leadership
- explore the DRIVE framework of leadership strength