March 10, 2018
10:00 - 13:00
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For – all Nurses and Matrons
MENTAL HEALTH: DEVELOPING RESILIENCE
It is widely acknowledged that nurses and matrons are often the first port of call when mental issues pertaining to young people emerge. This factor, coupled with many demands of being a school nurse can impact negatively on the wellbeing of school nurses.
Wendy Chalmers Mill is the Owner, and Managing Director of Positive Performance will deliver this session and focus on many challenges facing school nurses, including:
- Do you have the ability to “bounce back” quickly when put under pressure?
- Are you able to recognise your stress triggers?
- Do you know how to eliminate, reduce or manage the day to day pressure?
- Do you struggle to sleep at night as your mind is racing?
It is intended that the outcomes from the day will be:
- A toolkit to boost your resilience and improve your mental health.
- Improved work life balance.
- How to put things in perspective.
- A greater understanding of oneself
***Please register as soon as possible and by Friday 2nd March at the latest.***