December 10, 2018
10:30 - 15:30
Edinburgh Grosvenor Hilton
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 working days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
This seminar is geared for staff who are nearing retirement within the next 1 – 3 years.
The seminar will cover:-
- Pensions - General framework and personal planning.
- Money management & personal taxation - Budgeting. Commutation. Redeeming loans. Mortgages & savings. Inflation. Use of income and capital. Income tax, Capital Gains tax and Inheritance Tax. Basic tax saving tips.
- Legal issues - Arranging a will. Deed of variation. Continuing power of attorney. Long Term Care.
- Investing in retirement - Investment principles. Investing for income and/or growth. Understanding & reducing investment risk. Portfolio planning
****Please register as soon as possible to secure your place****