May 16, 2019
10:00 - 12:45
George Watson's College
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 working days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For the attention of Heads of Professional Learning
Colleagues from the SCEL team will deliver a bespoke session for SCIS member schools. The event will provide the opportunity to:
- Follow up on discussions and support from input to Deputes’ Conference in February 2019.
- Explore the online support guides and resources for the new National Model for Professional Learning including its use as part of Education Scotland SCEL programme endorsement.
- Offer space to collaboratively explore, share and identify what support might be most useful to you and how SCEL programmes can support Professional Learning and Leadership development – with a particular focus on teacher and middle leadership.
- Network with colleagues in similar positions from across the sector
****Please register as soon as possible to secure your place****