May 10, 2018
14:00 - 16:00
ESMS Junior School
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For – Seasons for Growth Trained Companions
The Seasons for Growth Programme advocates that trained companions are able to engage with others as a means to ensure best practice as the programme moves forward. We are delighted that Mary Lappin, University of Glasgow, will facilitate the session.
This session will allow participants to:
- reconnect with the programme and to network with other trained companions
- gain an update on knowledge, skills, etc
- generate new approaches/ideas
- check in.. “Am I doing it right?”
- share experiences
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis Please register as soon as possible and by Friday 4th May at the latest.