February 5, 2020
09:30 - 15:30
Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh
The Royal Mile
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 working days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For Heads of Careers/Citizenship/PSHE and colleagues with an interest in developing skills in Young People – Secondary Colleagues
Following an informative session with Skills Development Scotland (SDS) at the Heads’ and Deputes’ Conference in September 2019, we have been working with them to facilitate an information sharing day - essentially designed as a Train the Trainer event, utilising the resources and guidance currently available,
This day will equip colleagues with the requisite knowledge to consider options for:
- Embedding Future Skills;
- Embedding Labour Market Information (LMI); and
- Embedding Career Management Skills (CMS).
Further information about the work of SDS can be found - https://www.skillsdevelopmentscotland.co.uk/