February 2, 2018
10:00 - 15:30
Radisson Blu Hotel,
The Royal Mile
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 days prior to the event.
- For residential courses cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
For – Pastoral Care Staff/Nurses and Matrons
This Seminar will be led by Dr Fiona Duffy, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, CAMHS Eating Disorder Development Team, Edinburgh.
Fiona will focus on Issues surrounding eating disorders in teenagers, the day will include
- Latest facts and figures
- The eating disorder spectrum
- Signs and symptoms
- Medical complications
- Physical consequences
- Management principles: in-school dos and dont’s
- Vulnerability factors
- Individual and family influences
Fiona will also signpost a range of resources that are available to support practitioners.
Please register as soon as possible and by Friday 26 January at the latest.