After School Games StaffClifton Hall School , City of Edinburgh
Please apply before 20/12/2019 at 1:30 pm
Clifton Hall School
Newbridge, Edinburgh, EH28 8LQ
Vacancy Description / Summary
Seeking passionate and enthusiastic individuals with a love for sport to provide regular coaching sessions to both Junior and Senior pupils during, after school games (swimming/hockey/rugby/touch rugby/basketball/cross country) on a self-employed basis.
We are looking for coaches who:
- Have the ability to coach to a high standard
- Motivate and encourage young people through sport
- Have the ability to develop and implement high quality, varied and creative coaching sessions focusing on a young person-centred approach
- Show excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can communicate with people at all levels
- A licence to drive minibuses would be beneficial but not essential
Coaching will be delivered between 3.15pm and 4.45pm Monday to Friday with some Saturdays required, if you are involved in fixtures.
Previous coaching experience/qualifications and PVG is essential.
Please contact the Headmaster Rod Grant – firstname.lastname@example.org with your most up to date CV and availability.
About the School
So what makes Clifton Hall different from other schools? Well, we treat each pupil as an individual and we seek to personalise education so that each can benefit from being given the opportunity to shine.
Clifton Hall School will never contain more than 400 pupils and its Nursery will never contain more than 40. Pupils are taught in small classes and in small year groups. With this structure, we can discover talents, care and nurture, and help to assist in the development of character and self-belief. We see the student who is a talented ballet dancer in the same high regard as the student achieving an A at Advanced Higher in English in the same high regard as the junior pupil who has already attained Grade 8 on the violin.