Primary 1 and Primary 2 TeacherArdvreck School, Perth and Kinross
Please apply before 01/06/2018 at 12:00 pm
Crieff, Perthshire , PH7 4EX
Vacancy Description / Summary
Ardvreck School wishes to appoint an experienced Primary Qualified Teacher to work with our Primary 1 and Primary 2 pupils in Little Ardvreck.
Little Ardvreck is situated within the main classroom building but enjoys access to a self-contained outside garden area as well as wooded areas and open space contained in the wider school grounds. We have a P1/2 classroom area and a Montessori nursery class area. We provide opportunities for both classes to learn together through shared topics and themes, as well as visits to the local area and further afield to enhance the learning experiences of pupils.
The successful candidate, through their dynamic and inspirational teaching, will:
• Enable young children to make good progress in their learning by building upon the knowledge they have when they join the school;
• Assist all pupils to develop emotional security, self-belief and social skills;
• Assist all children to develop a love of learning and an excitement about the opportunities which lie ahead;
• Ensure that teaching is appropriately differentiated and is well suited to the learning styles of pupils, providing challenge and progression from their current level of understanding.
This is a full-time, permanent post, 8.15am to 3.15pm Monday to Friday with a competitive rate of pay.
• Closing date for applications: Friday 1st June 2018
• Interviews: Week commencing Monday 4th June 2018
For further details of the school, please visit our website www.ardvreckschool.co.uk. Please email Mrs G Murchie, School Secretary, for an application pack – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ardvreck School is an Equal Opportunities employer. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Scheme Record under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups legislation.
About the School
Ardvreck, set is 42 acres of Perthshire countryside is the only full boarding and day prep school in Scotland. We enjoy a proud tradition of providing boys and girls from 3-13 with a balanced, challenging and all round education. We accept pupils at any age in this range and make newcomers very welcome in our small community. We are a Prep School: we prepare children for life.