The Scottish Council of Independent Schools has a variety of sponsorship opportunities available for companies who provide goods and services relevant to the independent school sector.
Becoming a SCIS sponsor allows your company to interact and connect with leaders of over 70 independent schools and 100’s of decision makers.
Sponsors get some great benefits, including:
- Attendance at our flagship event, the SCIS Annual Conference, including an Exhibition stand, the opportunity to network with delegates, conference advertising opportunities, and more
- Advertising and editorial opportunities in our E-bulletin
- Acknowledgement on our website
- Advert in the annual SCIS Directory, which is distributed to Heads of School, Board Chairs and Bursar/Business Managers as well as current and potential independent school families
- Assistance with introductions to our Member Schools
Get in touch!
SCIS welcomes opportunities to discuss new ideas and options and we will work to tailor an agreement to best meet your needs. Do get in touch to discuss your goals – we are happy to be creative and flexible in how we promote your products and services to our Member Schools.
SCIS welcomes exhibitors to their Annual Conference and AGM. In attendance will be over 100 delegates, comprising Heads, Bursars and Governors from independent schools across Scotland.
At SCIS we aim to build positive, co-operative and mutually beneficial relationships allowing exhibitors the opportunity to connect with the delegates. The conference is an effective way of reaching potential customers face to face.
For further details download the Conference information for exhibitors PDF.
Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
There may be opportunities to sponsor various events at our Annual Conference including opportunities to sponsor the evening drinks reception, wine at the conference dinner and key note speaker.
For information on advertising, sponsoring and exhibiting please contact Alison Herbert email@example.com