September 6, 2021
£100.00 for the full progrgamme
17:00 - 18:30
Hosted virtually by SCIS
61 Dublin Street
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 working days prior to the event.
- For residential events cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
The intention is to offer to this inaugural cohort an opportunity to “reconnect” for three 90-minute sessions, spaced evenly throughout next academic year. Sessions will use the content of this year’s pilot Leadership Development Programme throughout, as a catalyst to enable
- reflection on the impact that this year’s programme has had, both personally and in the wider-school context
- the sharing of professional priorities and ambitions for 2021/2022, and evaluation of their progress throughout the year
- the sharing of successes and continued challenges, and discussion of strategies to enhance further success and overcome the challenges.
Session one: Monday 06/09/2021 17.00-18.30
Three months on – and into the new academic year:
- Priorities for implementation
- Milestones and success criteria
- Why? How? What?
Session two: Monday 07/02/2022 17.00-18.30
Mid-point re-group and success criteria review:
- What is working well thus far, and why?
- What challenges still exist, why and how might these be overcome?
- Where am I with my own Professional Learning (PL)?
Session three: Monday 06/06/2022 17.00-18.30
End-point re-group and success criteria review:
- What has been the outstanding success/es of this year, and why?
- What hasn’t worked, and why?
- What are my professional priorities and ambition for 2022/2023, and why?
NB participants registering for the first session will automatically be registered for session 2 and 3.
**Please register by 18 June to secure your place. Joining instruction will be sent out 24 hours in advance***