September 8, 2021
£285.00 total cost of the Programme
09:30 - 13:00
Hosted virtually by SCIS
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
We are delighted to once again offer our Coaching Diploma which has been accredited by the GTCS for Professional Recognition.
Background Programme information:
- The programme is based largely on the work of “Success Intelligence”, a method devised by Robert Holden (author of Shift Happens, Success Intelligence etc) and Ben Renshaw (author of Supercoaching, Being etc).
- Ben Renshaw designed the programme in association with Headteachers in Scottish Borders and so the programme was designed for the specific needs of leadership development coaching in education. It went on to be delivered to NHS Borders as part of their leadership programme.
- The programme has been delivered for a number of years in several local authorities who have formed a partnership approach - West Lothian, Fife, Scottish Borders Council, East and Midlothian successfully brought it forward to GTCS for Professional Recognition* in 2015. A second partnership including North Ayrshire, East Ayrshire, Moray, SCIS and latterly Glasgow were awarded Professional Recognition in 2016
- To identify strengths and development areas of one's current leadership style. To develop essential skills for non-directive coaching: questions, listening, summarising, feedback.
- To assess and understand the impact of mental state upon performance.
- The application of non-directive coaching as a valuable tool for one's own professional development.
Programme Outcomes - Enhanced capability and desire to:
- Coach in a way that enables higher levels of performance.
- Enable others to be accountable for their role and responsibilities.
- Truly listen and to empathise with another person's view.
- Give and receive effective behavioural feedback.
- Greater confidence and commitment to: Engage in self-development and learning, contribute to others' personal development, transfer experience and learning into leadership environments.
All sessions will run from 9.00 am – 1.00 pm with comfort breaks as appropriate
- Session 2 - Tuesday 21st September
- Session 3 -Wednesday 6th October
- Session 4 - Tuesday 26th October
- Session 5 - Thursday 4th November
- Session 6 - Monday 15th November
- Session 7 - Tuesday 30th November
- Session 8 - Wednesday 8th December
***Joining instruction will be sent out 24 hours in advance***