November 2, 2021
15:45 - 17:45
Hosted virtually by SCIS
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
We are delighted to welcome Mike Gershon to deliver a two part workshop. Mike has worked with us in the past and his sessions on developing pedagogy have always been very well-received and rated extremely highly.
- Workshop one will look at the fundamentals of differentiation, the five key subcategories of differentiation and then home in on practical strategies and techniques related to scaffolding, modelling and working memory.
- Workshop two will explore a wide range of questioning strategies, with overlap into differentiation and AiFL (in terms of the strategies being used to personalise learning and to elicit useful information for formative assessment).
***Please register by mid-day on Monday 1 November to secure your place. ***