November 10, 2021
09:30 - 15:00
Hosted virtually by SCIS
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
All ICT Directors, Heads of Department
All Heads of ICT are warmly invited to attend this event.
This is a chance for a collaborative get together of any staff who deal with ICT in an independent schools across Scotland.
We are delighted to announce the day will be sponsored by, ping network solutions
The focus of the session from 9:30 am - 12:30 pm will be:
PING Networks – Sponsor for the Day
- CISCO/Meraki Networks and Wi-Fi
- CISCO Mobile Device Management and Security
Hewlett Packard – Scottish Procurement Framework
Framework Overview (desktop and notebook – but with focus on new mobile devices)
Overview of Education portfolio:
- HP 200 G8 series
- HP ProBook x360 G5/G6 EE
- HP ProBook x360 435 G8
- Microsoft Autopilot (Licensing, Device Automation, Group Policies etc)
- HP Corporate Ready Image
- HP Power-Shell script library
- HP Patch Management (updating BIOS / passwords
Overview of HP Classroom Manager
HP Device Manageability Tools, Processes and best practise:
- Microsoft Licencing Specialist (Education) Sarah Heath
- A3/A5 and Office 365 Licencing
- Autopilot, Security, Compliance and Intune
- Microsoft Surface/Surface Go
Capital Document Solutions
- Print solutions for mobile devices
- Virtual Reality for schools
Networking session, 1.30 - 3.30 pm
- Catch up, discussion and presentations from colleagues in the sector - more information to follow.
The meeting will be conducted remotely via Zoom with joining instructions being sent out 24 hours in advance. Hence, please register by Tuesday, 23 November.