September 15, 2021
09:00 - 11:00
C/O: 1 St. Colme Street
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
All Heads of Pastoral Care/CPCs and Deputies are warmly invited to register for this event.
We are delighted to welcome Ronnie Hill, our lead consultant to facilitate a national up-date with a three-fold focus:
1. Status and implications of the revised national Child Protection Guidance;
2. Insights into the GIRFEC re-fresh; and
3. Implications of incorporation of the UNCRC.
The session will allow for discussion and debate via the break-out room facility.
Joining instructions will be sent out 24 hours in advance and hence please register by Monday 13th September.