September 29, 2021
09:30 - 11:00
Hosted virtually by SCIS
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
All Health and Safety practitioners are welcome to join us for this annual masterclass. The session will have a three-fold focus:
- Conducting effective accident and incident investigations - techniques and benefits;
- Beyond Risk Assessment: How safe and secure is our campus; and
- Open discussion/Q&A focussing on on-going challenges in the current environment.
The session will be led by Gary Foggo, Health and Safety Manager with Navigator Employment Law
***Joining instructions will be sent out 24 hours in advance***