October 27, 2021
£125.00 Full programme cost
18:30 - 20:00
Hosted virtually by SCIS
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
8-week MBSR (Mindfulness Bases Stress Reduction) Programme
During the 8-week MBSR (Mindfulness Bases Stress Reduction) Programme you will learn.....
- The skill of paying attention, on purpose and non-judgementally, to what goes on in the present moment in your body, mind, and the world around you
- Shifting perspectives and seeing things in a new more helpful way for you and those around you
- Improved confidence in yourself and ability to face life challenges
- Improved self-care and relationships with others
- Improved creativity and problem-solving skills
- An improved capacity to manage stress
- A calmer outlook in daily live
- A sense of improved physical, emotional and psychological well-being
- Earn your 8-week MBSR course certificate for CPD
The programme offers the following;
- Online support for the duration of the course
- Eight ninety-minute sessions
- A fifteen-minute comfort break
- An optional one to one follow up session once the course has finished (at a discounted rate for SCIS members)
- Each week, you will receive handouts to support work in class and to focus work at home
The programme runs from 27 October to 15 December (Wednesday, each week), 6.30 - 8.00 pm.
A week-to-week breakdown of the full programme is available. Please contact Sharon Cawley at Wee Lotus Wellbeing: email@example.com
Places are limited to 12, hence early booking recommended.
***Joining instructions for each session will be sent out 24 hours in advance***