October 5, 2021
18:30 - 19:00
Hosted virtually by SCIS
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
Free Professional Learning Event
It’s never been a tougher time to be a teacher has it?
With all that is being thrown at you, when did you last take the time to focus on your own mental wellbeing?
In this session we will;
- Consider how mindfulness can help soften feelings of stress, anxiety, negative thoughts and difficult moments in your everyday life
- Open our attention to the present moment
- Focus on the breath
- Bring attention to the body
- Consider how mindfulness can help the pupils we teach
If you would like to fully embrace all that Mindfulness can offer, this introductory session leads you onto the 8-week MBSR course; which begins on Wednesday, 27 October to Wednesday 15 November (Wednesday each week), 6.30 - 8.00 pm
***Joining instructions will be sent out 24 hours in advance***