September 13, 2021
£220.00 £55 per module (4 modules)
09:00 - 10:30
Hosted Virtually by SCIS
61 Dublin Street
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
Heads/Bursars/Heads of HR
Recruitment and Selection Programme - Train the Trainer
MODULE 2 - USING SELECTION METHODS
- Long and short lists
- Selection methodology
- Communication with candidates
- Candidate communication templates
- How to fairly select and present your short lists.
- How to focus the team on recruiting the right person for the job.
- Why and how to build contingency into the process.
MODULE 3 - HOW TO INTERVIEW FOR SAFETY AND SUCCESS - Wednesday, 22 September
MODULE 4 – MAKING THE OFFER AND PREPARING TO INDUCT - Tuesday, 28 September
Please note that these Train the Trainer sessions will be limited to a maximum of 12 participants and delivered remotely via our Zoom for Education platform (with breakout room functionality) to facilitate sector-wide collaboration and dialogue which is a key feature of the professional learning.
Colleagues registering for the initial Module will automatically be registered on the following three.