September 28, 2021
£220.00 £55 per module (4 modules)
09:00 - 10:30
Hosted Virtually by SCIS
61 Dublin Street
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
Heads/Bursars/Heads of HR
Recruitment and Selection Programme - Train the Trainer
MODULE 4 – MAKING THE OFFER AND PREPARING TO INDUCT
- Identifying and communicating the offer
- Preparing the associated documentation
- Establishing an Induction plan
- Closing the Recruitment Campaign
- New Starter Checklist
- Retention policy
- How and when to make the offer of employment.
- What to include in an induction programme.
- How and when to provide candidate feedback to reduce complaints.
Please note that these Train the Trainer sessions will be limited to a maximum of 12 participants and delivered remotely via our Zoom for Education platform (with breakout room functionality) to facilitate sector-wide collaboration and dialogue which is a key feature of the professional learning.
Colleagues registering for the initial Module will automatically be registered on the following three.