November 10, 2021
£220.00 £55 per module (4 modules)
09:00 - 10:30
Hosted Virtually by SCIS
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
Heads/Bursars/Heads of HR
Recruitment and Selection Programme - Train the Trainer
MODULE 3 - HOW TO INTERVIEW FOR SAFETY AND SUCCESS
- Education specific selection methods – referencing, child protection / safeguarding and pupil voice
- Interview panel preparation
- Equitable interview programmed with a focus on understanding unconscious bias
- Interview pack checklist and templates including competency-based interview questions for various levels
- How to interview with safely, successfully and equitably.
- Addressing and considering organisational fit of candidates.
- Obtaining a raised awareness relating to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
Please note that these Train the Trainer sessions will be limited to a maximum of 12 participants and delivered remotely via our Zoom for Education platform (with breakout room functionality) to facilitate sector-wide collaboration and dialogue which is a key feature of the professional learning.
Colleagues registering for the initial Module will automatically be registered on the following three.