October 28, 2021
£85.00 cost for full programme
15:30 - 16:30
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
FAO Heads of Citizenship/PSHE and Pastoral Care Teams
In partnership with fast forward we are launching a series of events with a key focus on risk taking behaviours amongst children and young people.
The Programme is designed to equip participants with an up-to-date knowledge of current trends.
The first event focuses on alcohol and decision making.
Colleagues registering on this event will automatically be enrolled on the full programme.
- Drugs and decision making - 10 November 2021 - 3.30-4.30 pm
- Consent - 19 January 2022 - 3.30-4.30 pm
- Gambling - 27 January 2022 - 3.30-4.30 pm
- Online Safety - 24 February 2022 - 3.30-4.30 pm
Joining instructions will be sent out 24 hours in advance, hence please register by Tuesday, 26 October.