October 7, 2021
14:00 - 15:30
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
FAO Heads of Citizenship/PSHE and Pastoral Care Teams
In partnership with fast forward we are launching a series of events with a key focus on risk taking behaviours amongst children and young people. As a means of an introduction, we are facilitating this v-CoP, which has a two-fold purpose:
1. To allow colleagues an opportunity to share their experiences eg current trends, curricular implications; and
2. To gain an insight into developments of fast forward in this context.
We are delighted that we will be joined by Allie Cherry-Byrnes, Chief Executive of Fast Forward who will provide an overview of developments of fast forward and share the findings of a research project which focussed on “The impact of Covid on risk taking behaviours”.
Following the above, we are facilitating a Programme designed around a series of virtual “Spotlight on … " events. These events have been designed to equip participants with an up-to-date knowledge of current trends:
- Alcohol and decision making - 28 October 2021 - 3.30-4.30 pm
- Drugs and decision making - 10 November 2021 - 3.30-4.30 pm
- Consent - 19 January 2022 - 3.30-4.30 pm
- Gambling - 27 January 2022 - 3.30-4.30 pm
- Online Safety - 24 February 2022 - 3.30-4.30 pm
Joining instructions will be sent out 24 hours in advance, hence please register by Tuesday, 5 October.