February 25, 2021
09:45 - 15:15
Hosted virtually by SCIS
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 working days prior to the event.
- For residential events cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
All ICT Directors, Heads of Department
All Heads of ICT are warmly invited to attend this event.
This is a chance for a collaborative get together of any staff who deal with ICT in an independent schools across Scotland.
We are delighted to announce the day will be sponsored by, altinet.
The main focus of the session will be:
Microsoft 365 and Google:
- cloud based backup
- email and threat protection
- cloud filtering and safeguarding
There will also be presentations from colleagues covering:
- Microsoft Bookings
- Paxton door entry systems
- Engage MIS
- iSAMS MIS
A full Agenda and timings can be found here.
The meeting will be conducted remotely via Zoom with joining instructions being sent out 24 hours in advance. Hence, please register by Tuesday, 23 February.