May 19, 2021
£15.00 Nominal Administration Fee
14:30 - 15:30
Hosted virtually by SCIS
61 Dublin Street
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 working days prior to the event.
- For residential events cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
We are delighted to welcome back John O’Neill, Rector, High School of Glasgow who will provide an overview of the current status and trajectory of the NQ 2021 Working Group.
The session will allow an opportunity to share and discuss approaches to a range of issues including:
- Generating evidence and determining provisional grades
- Dialogue with candidates and Communication strategies
- Disruption to Learning
- The national QA exercise
Joining instructions will be sent out 24 hours in advance. Hence, please register by noon on 18th May.