June 2, 2021
16:30 - 18:00
Hosted virtually by SCIS
61 Dublin Street
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 working days prior to the event.
- For residential events cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
All Teachers of MFL
In this webinar, independent languages consultant from the UK, Joe Dale will showcase a variety of examples of good practice in synchronous and asynchronous approaches to using technology to enhance learning in and out of the classroom. He will explore the different challenges involved and suggest ways in which teachers have dealt with the restrictions of learning whilst remaining covid-secure.
• Gain understanding into how technology can promote collaboration across schools and allow learners the opportunity to provide feedback
• Learn how to use a range of apps and web tools to encourage independent learning and autonomous practice, leading to more effective pedagogy
• Take away new approaches for using technology to channel creativity and personalised learning
• Effectively utilising technology to facilitate formative assessment and shorten the feedback loop
***Joining instruction will be sent out 24 hours in advance***