May 25, 2021
15:30 - 16:30
Hosted Virtually by SCIS
61 Dublin Street
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised in writing/email 6 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 6 working days prior to the event.
- For residential events cancellation must be advised 28 days prior to the event.
FAO All practitioners
This session from Lexonik will give colleagues the opportunity to explore the importance of teaching vocabulary in every classroom as well as an introduction to a practical methodology which can be embedded whole school.
The objectives are:
• An introduction into why teaching vocabulary is important?
• Focus on how to leverage metacognition and repetition to develop vocabulary learning and comprehension
•Developing a practical methodology and system for the teaching of vocabulary whole school
Joining instructions for this event will be sent out 24 hours in advance.
Please register by Friday 21 May to secure your place