January 24, 2022
09:30 - 12:00
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
Pastoral Care Leads/Teams
This workshop will be led by Leeanne Turner and will focus on:
- Considering trauma within the context of brain development
- Consider the how children’s development can be compromised by early experiences
- Look at self-regulation and empathy through the lens of trauma
- Consider how schools can support children to feel safe and engage in learning
Joining instructions will be sent out 24 hours in advance, hence please register by Thursday 20 January.