February 22, 2024
16:00 - 17:00
Virtual, via MS Teams
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- Cancellations for residential courses must be advised 6 weeks prior to the event.
We are delighted to welcome Thriving Survivors, to deliver a free information session for SCIS colleagues.
Thriving Survivors are an organisation who provide a range of supports for children and young people affected by sexual harm or who are displaying problematic or harmful sexual behaviour.
The session will focus on:
- Support for Children, young people and families
- Support for education establishments and professionals:
- Restorative services: Peer conflict resolution model, Student & teacher restorative healing, Restorative Community Circles
We welcome back David Russell, to lead this session. David delivered our well received Harmful Sexual Behaviours programme in the past. He has extensive experience in providing assessments and interventions for vulnerable children, adolescents and adults within the field of sexual harm and violence and has also worked in custodial settings. He provides training on a range of themes on sexual violence and has facilitated multi-disciplinary training internationally. He currently sits on the NOTA Scotland executive committee, supporting professionals responding to sexual harm.
Joining instructions will be sent 24 hours in advance.
***Please register by 20 February to secure your place.***