December 4, 2023
15:30 - 18:30
1 St Colme Street
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- Cancellations for residential courses must be advised 6 weeks prior to the event.
This session is designed for members of staff who are in a lead role for school excursions/trips and/or visits, and have not previously completed this level of Child Protection training.
The aims of the session are as follows:
- National context for Child Protection Lead On excursion
- Making a robust referral when away from school
- Next steps in child protection
- Specific issues and risks
The session will be facilitated by Leeanne Turner, Independent Child Protection Trainer.
***Joining instructions will be send to delegates 24 hours in advance***